The last few days I have been battling a swollen eye/cheek. It started on Friday and progressively got bigger. I went to the Dr. on Monday and he said it could be allergies or could be a buffalo gnat bite. He recommended Benadryl and allergy eye drops, as well as an ice pack. Things are better today, but not great. Hopefully that will clear up soon. Can't take the Benadryl during the day or I'd be asleep in my office!
I technically celebrated my first Mother's Day on Sunday!! Adam bought me a ring, so that I would always be able to remember my 1st Mother's Day. The bad news is, it didn't come when it was supposed to so I haven't actually received it yet. In the mean time he bought me a Star Gazer Lily plant to plant in the back yard. It's so pretty!! I love it!! My Mom also bought me some Dove chocolates, because she says every Mom needs good chocolates! As a matter of fact, I just ate one, and it was delicious!!!
So, Happy Belated to all the wonderful Mom's out there!! I can't wait to officially be part of the club!!! I go to the Dr. on Thursday, so I'll update you later this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment