So, we just made it back home a little while ago. We went to see my brother graduate from Xavier University in Cincinnati, Ohio and then stopped to visit Adam's brother Tony in Lexington, Kentucky. Probably shouldn't have gone being so far along in the pregnancy, but I just didn't want to miss it, and I happened to not mention the trip to my Dr. because I knew he would probably say NO! I managed fairly well in the car though: 2 stops on the way there and 3 on the way back!
We are so glad to be home and for sure are not leaving again to go anywhere until this baby is born!! That's going to be pretty easy to do since I'm going to be at work non-stop. I feel so guilty having missed work, and leaving my girls to pick up my slack, especially Becky!!! I knew she could do it though! I'll try to be there the rest of session!!!
My ankles and calves have officially merged with each other. They actually really hurt today, but I'm hoping that was because of the long car ride. I just took a shower, and think I'm going to go to bed so hopefully I'll wake up with normal feet and ankles for a little while anyway.
A special thanks to Aaron & Liz, well really Liz for letting Briggs come over to play this weekend while we were gone. It's a good thing they had him for a good part of the weekend, because our neighbor informed us he jumped the fence a few times!! His collar is not working, and we obviously need to get on the ball and get that fixed ASAP!!
So, overall a long but very nice weekend!! Now, the baby can officially come whenever the time feels right!! Oh, one more thing. . . the last few days I have officially felt a little foot kicking me. I can actually touch it and know that it's a foot. It's truly the craziest thing!! Can't wait to meet this little person!!
No comments:
Post a Comment