Sunday, May 31, 2009

And the Beat Goes On. . .

Our dear little child is marching to the beat of it's own drum, and has decided to delay entrance into the world. I know I'm technically not due yet, but when the Dr. says you won't make it and gets my hopes all up it gets pretty frustrating!! I have worked quite a few hours over the last few days, even though the Dr. said not to and that hasn't even provoked labor!! Hopefully today is the last day of session, and that 's what the baby was waiting on.

Truly, there's not much to report. Adam and I just feel like we are sitting around waiting, as I'm sure many of you are as well. I feel huge, and am really uncomfortable today (more than any other day so far). Hopefully, when I go to the Dr. on Tuesday he'll send us to the hospital.

For the record. . . the blog poll has officially closed today, and the final vote is 26 voting Girl and 18 voting Boy!!

Stay tuned, as we will continue to keep you posted!!

1 comment:

Anxious AF said...

Wow I cant beleive you are dialated so far, and no contractions! you are half way through labor before you need to push:)
Cant wait to hear the news!

Background

Blog Archive

Followers