Adam and I went to the Dr. today. I am dilated between a 3 and 4, but still no contractions. My feet are swollen still, but my urine and blood pressure were good. In the last two weeks I've gained 3 lbs. I go back for another check-up next Tuesday, if I make it that long. Dr. Putman says he doubts I will. Because of my feet swelling so much he is putting me on work restriction, and I can only work 5 hours a day. I actually have a Dr.'s note which I think is funny for some reason!! Don't know how well that's going to work since this is the busiest week of the year, but we'll figure something out.
Adam went and had the car seat checked today at the DMV, so we are ready to bring a baby home!! Mom & Dad are coming over tonight to cook dinner for me and Adam. I think they are bringing my niece and nephew too!! Should be an enjoyable evening. In the meantime, it's back to lay on the couch per the Dr.'s orders!
1 comment:
I was sure you would have baby Kershaw by the time I went to work this morning! Thanks for keeping us updated!
Post a Comment