Monday, May 4, 2009

Offical Baby Room Pictures




So, here are the long awaited pictures of the Baby's room all put together. I think we're going to need to get a book shelf or something to hold a few books and toys. Adam may make one. There are a few things I still need to hang up, but for the most part we are ready to go!

3 comments:

gigglechirp said...

Looks GREAT!

We still have never hung anything on Mamushsky's room's walls.

Maybe I should think about that.

We never ended up gettin' a book shelf and just use little bins/baskets. It works well!

Henson Family said...

Looks great!! Love the ABC hanging over the dresser/changing table - is it all in one or is it several different hangings? And is that the fixed dresser/changing table?

Anonymous said...

Our grandbaby will be stylin'! You should both be so proud of the hard work you've done in the preparations. You can't imagine how excited and anxious we are to hold her(or him)in our arms. I praise God every day for the miracle she or he already is! Love you both!

Grandma and Grandad K

Background

Blog Archive

Followers