I'm fine with going early, but everyone at work isn't as fine if that means having a baby in May. These next 2 weeks at work are going to be completely nuts!! We're going to need to pass both an operating budget and a capital budget, plus the revenue to support all of it!! I am one of two people on our staff that does all the budget drafting, so I know they really want me to stick around to see this project through. I've been extremely tired this last week, and the late hours aren't helping. As a result, I was told to take tomorrow off work. This works out well, because now Adam and I can make the 5 hour trip to Ohio to see my little brother, Jordan graduation from Xavier University!!! Please say a prayer that the car ride goes smoothly. I'm can't imagine how many times we are going to have to stop for me to pee. Guess I won't be drinking a fountain Pepsi in the car!!!
Days are quickly ticking away and before we know it, we'll finally get to meet this little baby that is moving around like crazy in Mommy's belly and causing quite a bit of heart burn!! I've been having Braxton Hicks contractions lately too. So, that's the latest baby happenings!! We'll continue to keep you posted!
1 comment:
You look great! Can't believe the time is almost here.
Post a Comment