.jpg)
Adam & I went again today for our weekly visit with Dr. Galle. Things are continuing to look really good. The baby has grown to a whole 2.58 cm. This week the sonogram actually looks like a baby. If you look closely at the 2nd picture I'm pretty sure you can see a little face. The heart beat was beating well at 178 bpm, the same as last week. My cysts are getting smaller, and should continue over the next few weeks to get even smaller. Dr. Galle is very happy with the progress, and says next week we'll talk about making an appointment to see my regular OB/GYN. He said that last week too, but I didn't want to tell him that, so we'll just do it next week!
I've lost another 2 pounds this week. It's not that I'm feeling nauseous, but nothing ever really sounds that good to eat. I really had to make myself eat lunch today, but Becky and Brandy sat in my office and talked to me so it made it easier to focus on talking instead of eating. I know it sounds weird, but that just how it goes. I did feel much better after I ate though!
I had Election Day off from work, so I took advantage and went and visited 2 day cares: First Impressions & Cathedral Child Care. I liked First Impressions, so I put our name on that list. It was very similar to Children's House that we visited last week. Cathedral was just OK. The baby room seemed fine, but I wasn't impressed with the Toddler and Pre-K areas. They just seemed really cluttered, and that really bothered me. I figure if that's the only place we can get in when the baby is first born we'll go there, and then move to a different daycare when the opportunity arises. I'd like Adam to go back and look at them, but at least our name is on the waiting list at both places. I think we're going to go look at one in Sherman and then call it quits. Hopefully between four places we'll be able to get into one of them!
Love,
Adam & Molly
"Courage, daughter! Your faith has saved you." Matthew 9:22
2 comments:
It is super-neat to see these sonograms!!! Thanks so much for sharing.
Welcome to wild, crazy and wonderful blog world,too!
It is very exciting to follow your journey to parenthood, so I'm thrilled you are bloggin'.
Have Fun!
Jenni
Molly --
I'm loving the idea of this blog. I'll miss my little messages from you every now and again (I don't really get a lot of email haha) but this will be fun over the next 8ish months. And how cool will it be to show your baby one day?
Post a Comment