.jpg)
So, it's time for the weekly baby update. We went and saw Dr. Galle again today. The baby has grown quite a bit over the last week. It is now a whole 1.03 cm long, which is right on target. Still doesn't look like much, but there sure is a lot going on and growing. We got to see the heart beat again today AND hear it for the first time!! It's a pretty cool thing to hear! The baby's heart rate was 146 beats per minute, which is also considered normal and healthy. I still have several cysts, so I'm still supposed to take it easy. Dr. Galle won't be in on Thursday of next week, so we'll go in on Friday (Halloween!!!)
I had what I thought was my first round of morning sickness on Tuesday, but went to work to tough it out. I got sick on the way to work and then when I got to work. I was laying on my office floor, and the girls at work told me about 10:30 that I needed to go home. They drove me, which was a really good thing because I would have never made it on my own. I laid in bed all day and continued to get sick. I felt fine on Wednesday though. Went and hung out with Mom who was recovering from gall bladder surgery. She's doing good though!! I talked to Dr. Galle about my epidemic and he said it was just a stomach virus and not the flu. He said the flu that's going around is lasting 7-10 days. I feel sorry for anyway who has to feel like I did for that long!! Anyway, he suggested I get a flu shot, and it just so happens they are doing that on Monday at work. I guess I'll go take advantage of that!!
Football season official ends tomorrow. It's kind of bitter sweet. It's not been the best year for the Bullets, we are 2-6 right now. The weather is starting to get bad, so it might just be a good thing we are going to be done with the season. Next year will be better though!! We'll even have a new fan to cheer them on!!
Until next week. . . Love, Adam & Molly
"Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good. His love endures forever." Psalm 136:1
I had what I thought was my first round of morning sickness on Tuesday, but went to work to tough it out. I got sick on the way to work and then when I got to work. I was laying on my office floor, and the girls at work told me about 10:30 that I needed to go home. They drove me, which was a really good thing because I would have never made it on my own. I laid in bed all day and continued to get sick. I felt fine on Wednesday though. Went and hung out with Mom who was recovering from gall bladder surgery. She's doing good though!! I talked to Dr. Galle about my epidemic and he said it was just a stomach virus and not the flu. He said the flu that's going around is lasting 7-10 days. I feel sorry for anyway who has to feel like I did for that long!! Anyway, he suggested I get a flu shot, and it just so happens they are doing that on Monday at work. I guess I'll go take advantage of that!!
Football season official ends tomorrow. It's kind of bitter sweet. It's not been the best year for the Bullets, we are 2-6 right now. The weather is starting to get bad, so it might just be a good thing we are going to be done with the season. Next year will be better though!! We'll even have a new fan to cheer them on!!
Until next week. . . Love, Adam & Molly
"Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good. His love endures forever." Psalm 136:1
No comments:
Post a Comment