In honor of Thanksgiving I figured I'd make a list of a few of things I'm thankful for, so let's go with 27 since Thanksgiving is on Nov 27th!
1. My Mom, because today is her birthday!! Happy Birthday Mom!!
2. A job where I can type up what I'm thankful for on my blog.
3. An awesome husband who puts up with all my crap and puts away most of the laundry.
4. Good friends
5. My faith
6. A new sister-in-law
7. Being able to go out to eat.
8. Having a nice house.
9. Finally getting to have a baby!
10. My dog, even though he has learned how to jump the fence and escape.
11. Being able to see my family over the holidays.
12. My car (the fact that it's paid off is even better!)
13. The ability to type, and not have to hunt and peck like some people have to.
14. Ice cream
15. Awesome co-workers (the ones that read my blog anyway!!)
16. A new President of the United States
17. Dr. Galle's Office
18. People who have jobs that I would never dream of doing (like being a trashman!)
19. Laughter
20. Chewing Gum
21. Pictures to remember the good times!
22. Eyebrow Waxing
23. Soliders fighting for our country
24. The ability to cook well.
25. Meat (I could never be a vegetarian!)
26. Music
27. Naps
May you all have a very blessed holiday season. We truly do have so much to be thankful for in our lives. Please take a moment to remember those less fortunate then us.
"Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever." Psalm 107:1
No comments:
Post a Comment