Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Back Blogging 10-16-08


Adam and I just got home from our first Dr.'s appointment with Dr. Galle, and there is only one baby. We had an ultrasound done, and even got to see the heart beating!!! That was amazing, and really made this all seem real! Dr. Galle said seeing the heart beat this early is a very good sign, and he too seemed very excited. The good news is that we get to go every week for the next 5-6 weeks to see Dr. Galle and get an ultrasound, then we'll go to our regular OB/GYN. We're so happy we get to keep going to Dr. Galle. They really have become part of our family. They were so happy to see us today.

I do have about 5 cysts on my ovaries, that usually will go away after the first trimester, but he said I need to be careful and take it easy so that they don't rupture. It's going to kill me to have to rest, but I guess I will!! : ) The nurse told me I was really a strong woman, because most women with cysts as large as mine would be in serious pain! Other than that I'm feeling great! Haven't felt sick at all actually! I've knocked on wood, and hope that this trend continues.

As of now, the due date is June 10, 2009, which is one day after my birthday. I know it would be a great birthday present, but I'd rather not share my birthday! It'll be big one for me. . . the big 3-0!! Of course we'll keep you up to date! Please keep the prayers going!

Love, Adam & Molly

No comments:

Background

Blog Archive

Followers