So, today was our final visit at Dr. Galle's office. It really was bittersweet. Bitter because we don't need to go back there, we won't get weekly sonograms, and I know we won't get all the TLC at the regular office that we do with Dr. Galle and his nurses. Sweet, because we are finally pregnant and having a normal healthy pregnancy!!! Dr. Galle took me off my progesterone today, so no more suppositories, another sweet part!!! Now all I am taking is pre-natal vitamins!! I've been feeling pretty good this week, although these few days of session have really worn me out! I managed to gain 3 lbs this week, so I'm obviously eating just fine!My Mom (Nana) was in town today getting her haircut and doing some shopping, so she came with us to our appointment. Now we'll have to get Grandma Kershaw a chance to come with us. The baby put on quite a show and was moving all over the place today. We even got a little hand wave (which is what you are seeing in the 2nd sonogram pic). The heartbeat was still going strong at 173 bpm, which is slower than it has been, but is perfectly fine.
We got some nice parting gifts today, and they said I could come in anytime so they could rub my belly, and see any new sonogram pictures that I have. They also said there was plenty of room on their bulletin board for pictures, but that seeing the actually baby would be even better. That's one of the first stops on my list once the baby is born, because without these awesome people we wouldn't even have this chance to be having our very own baby!!!
Now that we are done with Dr. Galle's office, we will be moving back to Springfield Clinic where I will be seeing Dr. Putman on December 2nd. We'll go for an ultrasound and then meet with the Dr. I'm assuming that I'll be going just once a month, like a regular pregnant woman goes but I guess we'll find out in a few weeks.
This weekend we are headed up to the Quad Cities to Uncle Travis & Aunt Sara's wedding. Adam's brother is getting married this weekend and they can't wait to be aunt and uncle!!! We're excited to welcome Sara into our family. She's a perfect fit!! So, we'll be busy this weekend and next week is Thanksgiving!! I'm guessing I'll gain a few more pounds!!
Love to you all!
Adam & Molly
"He gives the barren woman a home, making her the joyous mother of children. Praise the LORD!" (Psalms 113:9 )
No comments:
Post a Comment