Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Let the Blogging Begin!

Well, I've decided to join the blogging world. It's not something I ever thought I'd do, but with a new baby on the way I thought it would be an easy way to keep everyone up to date in an organzied fashion. I don't consider myself a good writer or having a very exciting life, but my friend Jenni blogs and had a post the other day that she found that talks about how important all the little things in life are. No matter how insignificant we think our lives are, they are important and it's even more important to share those little moments with the ones you love! I'm just hoping Adam doesn't grade me too hard on my grammar and run-on sentences, but I think I'll be OK!

I think I'm going to try and "back-blog" if that is such a thing to get the lastest pregnancy happenings all in one spot. So, here's a toast to my blogging beginnings!!

No comments:

Background

Blog Archive

Followers