Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Back Blogging 10-31-08


Adam and I went for our weekly visit to see Dr. Galle. Things are progressing very nicely. The baby has grown almost a whole centimeter this week!! It now even has little hands and feet, but it's still pretty hard to decifer anything in the sonogram picture. The baby's heart rate was good, and was beating at 178 beats per minute. I have lost a pound, but nothing to worry about there. The cysts are also shrinking, but still have quite a ways to go. Dr. Galle says each week they should be getting smaller as the placenta will start making progesterone on it's own, which is what some of the cysts are doing currently. I'm still taking it easy, but that hasn't been too hard to do. I've still been feeling good (knock on wood!), I've just been really tired.

On a different note, we also went and visited our first daycare today. It's called Children's House and is located less than a mile from my office. Adam and I both really liked it, but the waiting list is quite long. There are 45 people ahead of us and they only have 8 babies at a time. The babies stay in the infant room until 15 months, so there isn't a whole bunch of turnover. The good thing is we do have some time, so we just put our name on the list and we will now wait. I am going on Tuesday to look at two other day cares, and more than likely will put our name on those waiting lists as well. It's so crazy to think that we have to start worrying about this stuff already, but that's just how it works! We're just going to pray that God will lead us on our journey to the right place. He seems to have done a good job so far!!

"Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose hope is the Lord."Jeremiah 17:7

No comments:

Background

Blog Archive

Followers