Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Let's Have a Baby!!

We are at the hospital and all checked in. I'm currently 4 cm dilated and 70% effaced.  I have my IV and am getting ready to start pitocin. I've had some contractions on and off since about 3am so I'm ready to roll!

We have two very excited kids today. We dropped Amelia off early at daycare and the Kunz's are taking Alex to school. We can't wait for the kids to meet their new sibling!

*******

Well, Adam has now taken over on the blog because Molly now has the epidural in.  I was reading updates that I was finishing on the blog, and the anesthesiologist was giving his approval to my posts.

Pretty soon, the doctor is going to be coming in to break Molly's water.  With the last two, the baby came within two hours of breaking the water, so the action could be coming pretty fast and furious before to long.  Until then....


No comments:

Background

Blog Archive

Followers