Tuesday, October 7, 2014

37 Week Appt





Baby did wonderful on the non-stress test.  It helped I had ate lunch right before I went.  Sonogram was quick.  They simply were checking the amount of amniotic fluid around the baby, so I didn't get much information.  I was hoping to get a guestimate on the baby's weight and a 3D photo, but not today.  The baby's heartbeat was measuring 147 beats per minute.  I did get to see this precious little face that is so smashed in there.  It's time to come out little one, Momma is ready to meet you!!!  Dr. Putman says I'm dilated about 2 1/2 cm and he anticipates he will see me next week at my appointment on Monday.  I've lost a couple pounds, but my swelling has been way less this week.    Blood pressure was good, so we just keep waiting. 

I seriously am soooo much more anxious for this baby to be born than with the other two.  I'm not for sure why, but the anticipation is killing me this time.  Guess part of it is I'm not in full blown session mode, so I have plenty of extra time to think about the arrival of this baby.

No comments:

Background

Blog Archive

Followers