Friday, October 17, 2014

HOME!!!








This morning Ada got the go ahead to go home bright and early.  She weighs in today at 6lbs 1 oz.  She's still eating very well so that number should rise quickly.  We go on Monday for a quick check up.  Dr. Putman came about 8:00 and released me too.  We just had to wait for Daddy to come pick us up.  We got home around 10:00am.  I started going through girl clothes and got the washing machine going.  We had some lunch, snuggled, and took a nap.  The kids were super excited that Ada was at their house when they got home.  Poor Ada isn't going to get a moment to herself.  I can't explain how excited Alex and Amelia are that Ada is here.  I'll have to remind them of that someday when she's stealing their toys!

Tonight Nana came over while Daddy went to the football game.  Alex went to the game with Grandma and Papa, while Amelia stayed home with us.  CJ and Reagan also came over to visit.  We watched the game on the internet.  The Bullets won of course!!!

Welcome home baby girl!!!

No comments:

Background

Blog Archive

Followers