Friday, October 10, 2014

Friday Night at Home

T

Today Alex didn't have school and Kids Place wasn't open so Nana came to spend the day with the kids.  Thomas came along and we had a sleepover last night.  Nana took the kids to Ergadoozy and I met them at Steak n Shake for lunch.  I think they had a good time, but I know Nana was tired at the end of the day!

Tonight we stayed home from the football game.  I'm not feeling the best and it's not fantastic weather either.  We play Porta tonight and they are terrible, so Daddy said it's not even worth going.  We beat them 49-7 and we had the starters out in the 2nd quarter.  We picked a good year to get pregnant during football season!!

Alex had his turtle up his shirt pretending to be pregnant.  He said it was kind of hard to move around with a big belly.  Yes, buddy I'm very aware of this!  As the night went on I had some contractions, so let's hope little one comes soon!

No comments:

Background

Blog Archive

Followers