Friday, October 3, 2014

Homecoming Game

Tonight I feel terrible.  I've felt bad this week with what I thought was just a cold, but it may be a sinus infection.  Grandma and Papa came and took Alex and Amelia to the game.  It's pretty chilly so they are bundled up good tonight.  I'm laying in bed listening to fireworks go off every time the Bullets score.  It's happening very regularly.  I'm guessing the starters will be out by half time.  The final score versus Pittsfield was 41-0.  Yep, I sure didn't miss anything!

Alex was so excited when he came home.  After every game the team breaks on someone who played exceptionally well.  Tonight it was a team effort and the starters didn't play much, so they picked to break on Alex.  He got to say 1-2-3 and they all yelled 'Believe Together!'  He is on top of the world!!!  These are the moments I want him to remember forever!!!

No comments:

Background

Blog Archive

Followers