Today I am 36 weeks pregnant and the gender poll is officially closed. There were 20 votes for a girl and 4 for a boy. I've been feeling girl for some time now, but I'm starting to waiver a little bit. Daddy had originally said boy, but now he is voting for girl. It won't be long and the big question will be answered for us!! Can't wait to meet you little one, because you are causing Momma to be a little uncomfortable right now!! But you did give me the excuse to eat two ice cream cones tonight!
Monday, May 16, 2011
Polls are Closed
Today I am 36 weeks pregnant and the gender poll is officially closed. There were 20 votes for a girl and 4 for a boy. I've been feeling girl for some time now, but I'm starting to waiver a little bit. Daddy had originally said boy, but now he is voting for girl. It won't be long and the big question will be answered for us!! Can't wait to meet you little one, because you are causing Momma to be a little uncomfortable right now!! But you did give me the excuse to eat two ice cream cones tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(308)
-
▼
May
(39)
- Bath Time!
- Meeting Trista
- Memorial Day Cook Out
- Coming Home
- Snuggle Time
- Daddy's Sleeping Beauties
- Influential Ladies
- Meeting the Family
- Baby Meets Baby
- Alex Meets Amelia
- Bath Time!
- First Night Visitors
- It's a . . .
- Epidural is In...
- Broken Water
- Going to the Hospital
- Dr.'s Visit
- Getting Ready for Baby
- Monkey Business
- We're on Our Way!
- The Inaugural Swing
- Peeing in the Potty!!
- Daddy's Little Helper
- Polls are Closed
- Battle of the Ear Infections
- Building a Fort
- Spring Fling
- All Dressed Up!!
- Happy Mother's Day!!
- Snuggle Up
- Dr's Visit
- Visit to the Fire House
- 34 Weeks Pregnant
- Happy Birthday Aunt Angie!
- Like Father, Like Son
- That's a Wrap!
- Uncle Adam, the Super Hero
- Playing with Mommy
- Book Signing for Daddy!!!
-
▼
May
(39)
1 comment:
Had a dream last night that you had a boy!
Post a Comment