Friday, May 20, 2011
We're on Our Way!
Today I went to the Dr. for a check-up. This is my first of now weekly appointments. I've gained about 3 pounds since my last visit 2 weeks ago, bringing my total weight gain to 20 lbs. This is 3 pounds less than I was with Alex at this point. Dr. Putman said some of the weight gain is water retention, as my ankles are starting to swell just a little bit. My blood pressure was 117/72 and baby's heart was racing today!! Baby is in the head down position, and has been for some time now. I'm dilated 1 cm and 50% effaced. Dr. Putman says I'm ahead of the curve for progression, considering I'm 36 1/2 weeks pregnant. I'm not getting my hopes up because I was dilated this early with Alex too, but with this being the 2nd baby maybe things will move a little faster. Guess Mommy should get her bags packed this weekend!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(308)
-
▼
May
(39)
- Bath Time!
- Meeting Trista
- Memorial Day Cook Out
- Coming Home
- Snuggle Time
- Daddy's Sleeping Beauties
- Influential Ladies
- Meeting the Family
- Baby Meets Baby
- Alex Meets Amelia
- Bath Time!
- First Night Visitors
- It's a . . .
- Epidural is In...
- Broken Water
- Going to the Hospital
- Dr.'s Visit
- Getting Ready for Baby
- Monkey Business
- We're on Our Way!
- The Inaugural Swing
- Peeing in the Potty!!
- Daddy's Little Helper
- Polls are Closed
- Battle of the Ear Infections
- Building a Fort
- Spring Fling
- All Dressed Up!!
- Happy Mother's Day!!
- Snuggle Up
- Dr's Visit
- Visit to the Fire House
- 34 Weeks Pregnant
- Happy Birthday Aunt Angie!
- Like Father, Like Son
- That's a Wrap!
- Uncle Adam, the Super Hero
- Playing with Mommy
- Book Signing for Daddy!!!
-
▼
May
(39)
No comments:
Post a Comment