Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Inaugural Swing












Tonight we had the official inaugural swing on the new swing set. It just so happens it's only 2 weeks until Alex's birthday, so he just got his present put together a little early. The boys had an absolute blast swinging, climbing, and sliding. Alex struggled to climb up to the slide by himself, but after about the 10th time of Mommy's help he got the hang of it. I'm not kidding when I say they each went down the slide at least 40 times tonight. We're definitely going to get some miles out of this ride!! Daddy just has to put the canopy on and dig a few posts to secure the set to and then it's officially done, but as far as Alex is concerned it's all systems go!!!!

Alex ended the night playing in Briggs' water bowl. He's such a boy!!!

1 comment:

Manda said...

1st pic = cutest.thing.ever.

the rest of the pics are great as well, but I can't help but smile every time I look at the first one.

Background

Blog Archive

Followers