Sunday, May 1, 2011

Uncle Adam, the Super Hero



Uncle Adam might not have written a super hero novel, but he was Gabbi's super hero today. She was eating a sandwich and it caused the wire of her braces to come out. It was poking her in the back of the mouth and causing severe pain. She just couldn't trust Daddy with the needle-nose pliers to pull out the wire, but she knew Uncle Adam could get the job done. It hurt and it wasn't fun but Uncle Adam not only signed books today, he also performed emergency orthodontics!!

I told Gabbi she was lucky it happened today and not later on this week when she's all alone with Papa in Washington DC. I have no clue how he would have handled the situation, but I'm guessing not as well as Uncle Adam did!!

No comments:

Background

Blog Archive

Followers