Today we headed to Rockbridge to celebrate Mother's Day with the Meehan Family. We ate, drank, and played hard and had a great time. Everyone couldn't believe how much Ada had grown in just the month it had been since they had seen her. She really is a Momma's girl, but did pretty well going to other people today. She again was sweet on Kate since we seem to be so much alike!
I feel so blessed to have got to spend the day with my Momma and my Grandma. I've had great examples of Mom's in my life. I feel beyond blessed to be a Mom. It's so crazy to think at one point in my life I wasn't for sure if I would be able to have children or not. God has truly given me so much in my life and I love my three babies to the moon and back!!!!
The kids all had cute handmade gifts for me and were so excited to give them to me. Adam bought me some massages and we are going to be heading to a nursery to pick out some flowers, etc for the backyard landscaping. It's been a great day!!

No comments:
Post a Comment