Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Fever



Her fever keeps getting higher and higher.  I've called the Dr to see if I can switch between Tylenol and Motrin.  They want to see her to make sure her wheeziness isn't turning into something more serious.  

Ada ended up having to get another chest x-ray today.  We are waiting for the results, but they say she is extremely congested and wheezy.  Watching your child in lockdown for the x-ray is brutal.  Today Ada was so lethargic she could barely muster up the tears to cry.  She looked at me with such desperation.  It breaks a Momma's heart!  They also did a strep test just to make sure that wasn't a possibility since Alex has recently had it, but that came back negative.

Right now it's just trying to keep her fever under control and push the fluids.  That's pretty hard when I can't get her to nurse.  The girl loves to nurse so I know she's down and out when that isn't even appealing.
 

No comments:

Background

Blog Archive

Followers