Thursday, May 28, 2015

Happy 4th Birthday Amelia Marie!



Alex has worked for several days at school on this picture for Amelia's birthday.  It says. "Amelia I have mayd this for you.  Love Alex Kershaw."   It has four flowers and four butterflies drawn on it since today is her 4th birthday.  He also drew a butterfly on her shirt and put lipstick on her.  Can this be any sweeter???






 






Today is your 4th Birthday Amelia!!  It really seems like yesterday we were going to the hospital to have you.  You are such a beautiful girl who is soooo loud, loving, bossy, and hard headed.  Yep, you are pretty much your mother!!!  I know we will butt heads and get in plenty of arguments as you get older, but I want you to know how much I love you and how proud of you I am.  You are an amazing sister and you will be a great mom some day.  As I sit here and type this I really am at a loss for words.  You are so incredible and I just wish you would stay little forever.  But when I tell you that, you always tell me "No!!! I'm getting bigger and bigger Momma." 

We started the morning off with donuts from Casey's and presents.  Amelia ended up with new bedding and curtains, a Frozen t-shirt, and new dolls for her brand new top of the line made with love Daddy original 3 story dollhouse!  Amelia loves it, but Daddy had the bigger smile on his face.  He worked so hard on it and it turned out amazing.  It will be a piece we keep forever!
  
We took homemade sugar cookies to school.  Then celebrated with dinner uptown at Bella Trattoria with Uncle Thomas, Gabbi, and Thomas.  We then headed to the park for Alex's ball game.  We only got 1/2 an inning in before the storms came (Alex did get a good hit).  That's ok that just left us more time to go home and sing Happy Birthday and eat brownies and ice cream!

I think Amelia would tell you she had a splendid day.  (It's a fancy word she likes to say!)









No comments:

Background

Blog Archive

Followers