Friday, September 23, 2011

Undefeated!!!










Tonight we headed to Auburn to  play one of the most important games of the year.  WHS and Auburn were the two remaining undefeated teams in the conference, until tonight!  We came out on top and beat the Trojans 28-21.  It was a very exciting game.  I even was able to watch most of the second half because Amelia was with Grandma & Grandpa and Alex actually watched a chunk of the game.  He did lots of running around, but he's good and stays close by.  He had M&Ms and popcorn so he was a barrel of energy let me tell you.  I love listening to him clap and yell "Go Bullets!"  It's priceless.  Which so is the last picture on this post.  There is a guy (I don't know who) that takes pictures at all the games and then posts them online. This gem is one he took of Alex giving knuckles to one of the players.  Someday he's going to be the Bullets player with a little man looking up to him.  Love it!!

No comments:

Background

Blog Archive

Followers