Monday, September 12, 2011

Tummy Time


 











 


Today after daycare we had a little fun with the camera.  We started out with a little tummy time for Amelia.  Alex is always her biggest fan and gets right down with her.  He even gives her pats when she starts to cry. We're trying to get her to rollover, but she's just not too interested in trying.

Then Alex insisted on having a photo shoot with Baby.  My favorite part was when he got behind me and was making funny faces and waving his arms in the air trying to get Baby to smile.  I managed to turn the camera around and snap a picture of Alex trying to make Baby smile.  Adam and I were laughing so hard.  Obviously we try awful hard sometimes to get our little ones to smile.

The last picture of Mommy & Amelia is compliments of Alex.  Not a bad picture at all, considering a two year old took it.  I do need to mention it was the only good one, there were several bad ones that I deleted.  I really don't want him to think it's OK to play with the camera.  It's kind of an expensive toy!!

No comments:

Background

Blog Archive

Followers