Friday, September 9, 2011

A Night at Home



So you can just call us fairweather fans this football season. . . last week it was too hot (and Uncle Jacob was home) and this week it's raining.  So that means no game for us tonight, just hanging out at home!  Alex gave Amelia a book to read and then when we got our jammies on she decided to suck on her fingers like her big brother does.  What am I going to do with these kids that suck their fingers?!?!?  I know I'm doomed because I was a thumb sucker, but we just won't talk about how I quit doing it.  Ask Nana about it sometime!!

Anyway, last I heard the Bullets were winning 34-13 against Riverton so it sounds like another win for the Bullets!!    Daddy just walked in and yes we won, 34-13.  Go Bullets!!

We should also wish Great Grandma Meehan a very Happy Birthday 88th!!  We'll see you on Sunday to celebrate!! Love you!!!

No comments:

Background

Blog Archive

Followers