Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sick Baby Girl

Our little baby has continued to have a dry barky seal like cough, so I called the Dr's office first thing this morning.  Amelia went to work with me until it was time for her appointment.  She was so good while I was at work and all the ladies got to visit with her.  We then headed to the Dr.'s office and got dreaded news that I did not want to hear. . .  both Amelia's ears were looking pink and her chest was a tiny bit weezy.  So now she's on Amoxicillin and since we have a nebulizer at home already we're going to do some breathing treatments.  I was hoping we wouldn't have to travel down this road with this little girl, but it seems we're doomed with bad ear genes!!  Little Miss did weigh in at 12lbs 12 oz.  So she continues to grow and bless our lives everyday.

No comments:

Background

Blog Archive

Followers