Today Miss Pristina is 4 months old!!! We went to the Dr. today for her check-up and to get the next round of pesky shots!! Our growing baby girl weighed in at 13 lbs 12 oz (55%), is 24 3/4" long (70%) and her head measured 53 cm (we didn't get the percentile on this one for some reason). She's long and lean, and I sure hope she stays that way!! Other than that she checked out healthy and happy!! Her big brother wasn't happy when he got a surprise flu shot, but he'll thank me when he's not super sick this winter (well, let's hope anyway!!!)
I was worried about our photo shoot today because I thought the shots would make Amelia fussy, but a few doses of Tylenol and the girl is good as new! I love all her smiles!! Alex on the other hand wasn't willing to take his picture with Amelia tonight, he just wanted to hide so I chased him around until I got a few pictures. We had fun!!
Amelia, in the last month your smiles and laughter come on a daily basis. You are officially rolling over in both directions and are quite a little squirmer. I have a feeling you'll be crawling in no time!!! Sure wish you would sleep a little better, but I'm thankful that you at least eat and go back to sleep. You are becoming quite tickilish, but when you laugh it almost sounds like you are going to cry. I know there is more I should say, but right now my brain is so tired I can't think!! Just know that we love you to the moon and back!!
No comments:
Post a Comment