Sunday, October 3, 2010

We Got the Silver Bucket!!





A proud Aaron Kunz!!

Yes, the Bullet's pulled off another win against the New Berlin Pretzels to keep the Silver Bucket in our possession, and it was Homecoming!!! We won 28-7!! I didn't blog about our close loss to Auburn last week. It was a heartbreaker, we lost by 2 little points!! BOO!!

Alex was excited to sport his new shirt that Great Aunt Jody made for him!!! I'm so happy with how it turned out!! She did great work!!! Unfortunately, Alex didn't make it through the whole game so I didn't get to take pictures of him with the Silver Bucket until later in the week. It's crazy to think the little guy fit in it last year and this year he's just a little bit too big!! What a difference a year makes!!!

1 comment:

Lacey said...

1.) Love his little tennis shoes and 2.) maybe I'm twisted but I find that picture of him crying in the bucket to be adorable!

Background

Blog Archive

Followers