Yes, you read that right!! Alex is going to be a BIG BROTHER!!! It's still very surreal at this point, but we have proof positive that it's true!!! Technically, we weren't supposed to take a test until tomorrow, but Mommy was a little anxious and the test said it was 87% accurate one day early. Plus I bought two of them, so there was one for tomorrow anyway!!
I took the test while Adam was changing Alex's poopy diaper. Yes, there will plenty more of those to come!! I threw the diaper away and grabbed the test and told Adam it was positive!! He couldn't believe it!! We were both yelling with excitement and Alex knew something good was happening so he squealed with excitement too!!! We truly didn't think it would happen so quickly, but we sure are excited!!!
We can't wait to meet you little one!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment