Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!










Today was a busy day!! Nana & Papa, Aunt Amy, Uncle Thomas, Gabbi, & Thomas came over . They brought lots of meals for us and cleaned house, did laundry, and got leaves and sticks picked up in the yard!! They were tons of help and we can't say enough how much we appreciate them. I went back to work for half days on Thursday and Friday, but am still not feeling 100%. I go to the Dr. again in the morning and I have a feeling he may have me back on bed rest. It's a slow road to recovery, but that's OK!! It'll all be worth it!!

We didn't do much Trick or Treating. We went to Sherman to get Alex' picture taken like we did last year, and then walked across the street to the neighbor's house and to the church. Alex seemed a little confused by the whole expereince, but at the same time was intrigued by all the goodies in his bucket. I think he enjoyed people knocking on the door and handing out candy more than anything!!! The little man is tuckered out after a busy day of playing with cousins and Halloween festivities!!! Unfortunately this year we never got around to carving pumpkins. Kind of bummed, but Daddy surprised Mommy the other day by putting all her Halloween decorations up while she was at work!! He's a great husband!!! I love him lots!!!

1 comment:

Manda said...

Did you get his hair cut? It looks like it in the first pic????

Background

Blog Archive

Followers