Monday, October 18, 2010

6 Weeks Pregnant




Today I went to see Dr. Galle after last weeks stay in the hospital. I've had a pretty rough weekend. The pain has diminished, but I think I may have the flu now. It's been one heck of a week!!! On a good note, we were able to see the heartbeat of the baby today!!!! Dr. Galle says at just 6 weeks this is very good and everything looks good! My ovaries are still huge, but he doesn't anticipate that diminishing for the next several weeks. They have moved positions, which is more than likely why the pain has subsided. He told me I have to continue on bed rest until my next visit, which isn't until next Monday! It's rough laying around all day, but as Adam says "It's for the baby!!" It's also rough trying to find something that sounds good to eat. Like when I was pregnant with Alex one of the few things I like to eat is egg noodles with butter and parmesan cheese. Since beginning our visits to Dr. Galle's office I have lost 4 pounds.

Adam and Alex have both been great troopers through this whole ordeal. Adam is trying to do everything while I lay around the couch, and Alex doesn't understand that Mommy isn't a human jungle gym! He really struggled while I was gone last week. On Friday night it took over a half hour for him to completely go to sleep. He just kept popping his head up to make sure that I was still there. And on top of it all, he ended up having to go to the Dr. to get medicine for pink eye!!! He's struggling with a little cough and runny nose, but it's just that time of year!

No comments:

Background

Blog Archive

Followers