Monday, October 11, 2010

A Little Pain!!

Friday I had to go to the Dr. because I was having some severe lower abdominal pain. An ultrasound was done and it was determined that my ovaries are hyper-stimulated from all the injections I have been on. They told me to take it easy and over time they will reduce in size. I was scheduled to back on Thursday for a follow-up. Well, I guess maybe I didn't take it as easy as I should and ended up in some very severe pain today. After taking Tylenol and laying down for 2 hours the pain hadn't subsided at all, so we called the Dr. and they told us to come in. Turns out I have some fluid around my ovaries now. Dr. Galle gave me an anti-inflammatory pill that also will help with pain. He put me on bed rest for the next couple days and come back on Thursday for my scheduled follow-up. It's really going to be tough not picking up Alex, but I'll try my best. Aaron was kind enough to come over tonight and take Alex to the JV game, so I'm chilling at home on the couch in a quiet house which is really weird!!! We did get to see a tiny little gestational sack today!! Dr. Galle said that's very good news considering I am only 5 weeks pregnant! Next week we'll be able to see a lot more!!

Friday was also Mommy & Daddy's 5th wedding anniversary!! Grandma & Grandpa Kershaw came to get Alex for a sleepover, and we headed to Bella Milano for a nice dinner for two!!! On Saturday we headed to Athens for the football game!! It was almost 90 degrees!! It was soooo hot, you would have never guessed it was October at all!!! We were glad to walk away with another win!!! Then we jumped in the truck and headed to Jacksonville. Mommy & Daddy had a wedding reception and Alex spent the night with Uncle Thomas, Gabbi, & Thomas.

No comments:

Background

Blog Archive

Followers