Friday night the Bullets headed down the road to play the Riverton Hawks! Alex had a rough day at daycare and took a nap when he got home, so we were late getting to the game then there was no place to park!! Then when we got there I had to go to the concession stand to get hotdogs for our supper, so by the time we started watching the game we were almost finished with the first half!! Alex was pretty clinging and anti-social so I gave him some Tylenol and that seemed to help. The only way we could get smiles out of him was to take him up to the fence so that he could see all the football action. There was plenty of action to watch because the Bullets won 24-7!!
I ended up figuring out on Saturday the reason he was so fussy is because he has molars starting to come in. Not a pleasant experience for the little man!! We've been battling the teeth all weekend and as I write this he has a fever and is just not feeling well at all. Sure hope those nasty things come in quick and we get our smiley happy boy back!
No comments:
Post a Comment