Alex loves to play with the Cozy Coupe at Nana & Papa's house and at daycare, so Mommy made her first Craig's List purchase!! The only bad thing is that the key didn't come with it! He loves to play with that at Nana's house. Alex wasn't super excited when I had to wash it down before he played with it, so then he was mad when I actually let him play with it (the first picture). After getting some food in his belly and quite a bit on his clothes, hence the lack of clothes in the rest of the photos, he was good to go!! He kept waving to me and telling me bye-bye!! I can tell this is going to be money well spent!!
If Alex really had his way, he would spend all his time driving Daddy's truck. He absolutely loves to sit at the wheel and drive, honk the horn, and make the wipers go!! As soon as he spots the truck he insists on driving and cries and throws a fit if we don't let him. Unfortunately for him, he's had to throw a few fits and get over it!! Poor Baby!!!
Also this week I discovered that Alex is getting another molar, this time on the top right side. Poor guy is miserable, but what can you do. . . teething bites!!! Also I've been told that at daycare, Alex is the resident comforter. Anytime another one of the kids starts crying he walks over to them and gives them hugs and tries to make them feel better. What a sensitive little man we are raising!!
No comments:
Post a Comment