Last week I visited Dr. Galle's office on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday. Each time I had an ultrasound to check the progress of the growing follicles. We had two eggs that were growing perfectly, which is exactly what we wanted. I also had to get blood work done each time as well. On Sunday, Adam had to give me a shot in the rear, that he referred to as a 'Pulp Fiction' needle because it was so long. I was really nervous about getting it, but Adam did a great job and it didn't even hurt or bleed!!! This shot was of HCG, which is the hormone that will release the mature eggs.
Today was the big day. . . insemination!!! Now we just have to wait!! This will be a long two weeks, but hopefully well worth the wait!!! I'm having a really good feeling about this cycle for some reason!! I don't know if it's because it's only 4 days after (2 years later) that we were inseminated and got pregnant with Alex or what, but it just feels right this time!! Let's hope so. We're following God's lead on this one!!
Happy Birthday to our great friend Liz Kunz!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment