Also on Thursday, I headed to Dr. Galle's office to get some blood work done and an ultrasound. This was done to determine what dosage of hormone shots I would need to be taking every night. It was determined that we should pick up right where left off, so I had to rotate each night between two different doses of medicine. I went back today, for another round of blood work and an ultrasound. The follicles are growing slowly, which is what we want. . . but just not too many of them or we can't proceed to the next step. So, I go back again in two days for more blood work and another ultrasound.
It's really crazy how this whole process has come back to us so quickly. It really seems like just yesterday we were doing this all for the first time. Can you really believe it's been almost 2 years?!?!? Nurse Jenny couldn't believe it today when I told her how long it had been either!!
No comments:
Post a Comment