Today when I picked Alex up from daycare I immediately noticed what a mess he was. They told me he had M&M's as a special treat today. This was his first real experience with chocolate and he obviously liked it. I'm not super excited about him eating candy, but I guess every once in a while isn't so bad. Ms. Kristy also told me that Alex had started saying, "Oh My Gosh!" I haven't heard him say it, but that's what they are telling me. Sounds like we're going to have a little guy that is full of drama on our hands. Oh wait. . . we already do!!!
As you can see from the pictures of supper tonight Alex was all about putting on a show! I was trying to take a picture of him using his fork, of course it took several shots to get him to do it. Half the time he gets food on the fork, but then takes it off with his hands to put it in his mouth. He is definitely favoring his left hand, so I guess we'll see if we end up with a lefty.
No comments:
Post a Comment