This has been a busy week! We went out to eat with Grandma & Grandpa Kershaw and Aunt Sara and Uncle Travis on Sunday at the Olive Garden. They then stopped by to see the baby's room. I still hadn't put all the baby shower gifts away so it was kind of messy, but they go the idea!
Adam and I went and looked at daycare in Sherman on Monday, Just for Kids, and we liked it a lot! Thankfully, they have an opening in August so our precious unborn child now officially has a home away from home! I'm so relieved to have this off my "to do" list. It was really worrying me, and Adam even admitted it was starting to worry him! That isn't something Adam does very often.
I got the rest of the baby's room put together on Monday too. Adam hung up all the pictures and I think we are good to go!! Thanks to Trista for having a good eye on our wall art! It looks great. I'll try and post pictures sometime this weekend. Work has just been really busy, even though I'm taking a break right now to write this blog!!
Yesterday and today I have been extremely tired and a bit crabby (I know a fountain Pepsi would help out greatly!!). I really hope I'm not like this for the next 6 weeks. I will be truly unbearable! Our child has figured out it can really move and has been moving like crazy lately. The child has also discovered Mommy's ribs!! Not fun at all, in case you were wondering. I also am experiencing some swollen feet and ankles today. I'm hoping it's because of all the running around I've done today. Need some flip-flops for the office! I have been trying to remind myself, that I am so lucky to be pregnant after all we have been through, but it's been kind of hard!
I go to the Dr. tomorrow, so I'll let you know what happens!
No comments:
Post a Comment