Saturday, April 4, 2009

Breastfeeding & Painting

So today was devoted to baby. We got up this morning and went to a class on breastfeeding. It was about 2 1/2 hours long and there were about 12 people in the class. It was basically a Q & A session that was really helpful. We also watched a video that showed us different signs of hunger and different feeding techniques. The film was very dated and if I didn't have my back to Adam the whole time I think I may have been the immature girl that started laughing hysterically. All in all I would say a good learning experience.

We left the class and dropped off all our donations after last night's cleaning spree. We then headed to Lowe's to buy ceiling paint and a few other odds and ends. We successfully managed to get the room painted today!! YEAH!! Manda came over for a little while and helped, but we mostly chatted while Adam did a good part of the work. I truly do appreciate all his hard work! Now we just have to wait for the carpet to get laid in about a week and then we'll finally be able to bring the furniture in. I'm so excited to see it all put together!!!

So, overall we've had a very busy, but productive day. I'm ready for bed now, so that's were I'm headed!!

No comments:

Background

Blog Archive

Followers