Thursday, April 2, 2009

Dr's Visit

Today I went for my bi-weekly appointment with Dr. Putman. It was uneventful as usual, but uneventful is good in this case. I peed in a cup, had my blood pressure taken, and was weighed. I gained little over a pound, for a total weight gain of 15 lbs. I then visited with the Dr. and we listened to the heartbeat, which was going strong. We talked for a brief moment and then I was on my way. I go back on Thursday the 16th, but won't see my Dr, because he'll be on vacation. (Lucky him. I'd love to be in Florida on the beach!!!)

The baby has been moving around quite a bit, and has been getting the hiccups a couple times a day. I've been working like crazy and running around, which is causing me to lose my breath fairly easily, but I know that comes with the territory. By the end of the work day I've been pretty beat and basically come home and go right to bed. I did treat myself to a massage last weekend. It truly was amazing and if they weren't so expensive I would get one once a week. They also had this great pregnancy pillow that I really am considering buying. It was sooooo comfortable. I think I could sleep for days if I had it!!!

I'm really looking forward to the Senate being on break for the next two weeks. It'll give me a chance to get my office cleaned up and to get the baby's room going. Adam bought paint last weekend and we also picked out carpet for the entire upstairs. We plan on painting this weekend and the carpet will be laid on April 14th. My baby shower is on the 18th so then I'll have a whole bunch of fun things to go through. I'm so excited!!!!!

Until next time. . . .

No comments:

Background

Blog Archive

Followers