Today I am 31 weeks pregnant, only 9 to go! Time is really starting to fly by. I started to not feel very well last night and still don't today. My throat hurts and I have a runny nose. I left work a little early today and came home and took a nap. Can't stop thinking about a hamburger from the grill, so that's what we are having tonight for supper! I can't wait, that and some chips and dip!! YUM YUM!!
Daddy is upstairs working on the baby's room. He's ripping out carpet, and I'm sitting at the computer. Sometimes it really is nice to be pregnant and not work so hard!!! I know I've said it before, but I can't wait to get this room together. I'm always so impatient during any kind of home remodel, as soon as we start I'm ready for it to all be done. I really hate all the mess that comes along with it as well!
Last night we went out to eat with Grandma Kershaw for her birthday. We went to D'Arcy's Pint. It was really good! Today is also Uncle Jordan's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA KERSHAW & UNCLE JORDAN!! We love you both!
3 comments:
So I finally think you look pregnant, and you can't even post a belly picture?
Almost done! I predict time will fly and you will have a little baby in your arms!
I just found a picture of Dr. Putman holding Noah after he was born:)
I can't believe how fast this time has flown by! Once they are born, it goes by even faster. Grady & I can't wait to see you next week-love you!!
Post a Comment