Saturday, April 12, 2014

Outside and Out of Our Minds






The weather was beautiful again today!  The kids were outside in no time playing with their chalk, blowing bubbles, and driving their cars, bikes, and scooters.  I was inside folding laundry and trying to make our house look livable!  I'm seriously considering a cleaning lady.

I'm exhausted, can't keep up with the house work and we are battling Alex at absolutely everything.  He's not listening to us or doing anything we ask of him.  He won't go to bed at night and is an absolute monster right now.  He literally screamed for over 2 hours last night before we finally got him to go to bed.  We don't know what to do and it's killing me!!!

And today when Alex decided to be good Amelia was a holy terror of crying!!  She spent a lot of this afternoon in her room.  She found some Baby Vick's and rubbed it all over her neck and hair while she was supposed to be napping.  She told Adam it was because her throat hurt.  Yeah, that will happen when you scream for extremely long periods of time my sweet little child!!!  This parenting gig is a tough one!

Tonight the kids are staying at Thomas and Amy's house while Adam and I go to the Pi Pi Rho 85th Anniversary.  Adam is the guest speaker!  Should be a good time, and it was!!!




No comments:

Background

Blog Archive

Followers