Tuesday, April 29, 2014

14 Week Check Up


 
Today I went for a visit at Dr. Putman's office.  I had another sonogram done and little one was extremely active.  It's always such a relief to hear the heartbeat (160bpm) and see movement.  I even got a little hand wave today!  I'm pretty sure I've been feeling a few little flutters of movement periodically, though it's still fairly early.  Dr. Putman says he's not going to tell me that I haven't been feeling anything, as this is my 3rd baby and I know what it feels like.  We'll see if the feelings and movement gets stronger in the next few weeks.  They didn't get a good length measurement because the baby's legs were all curled up.  We go back on June 9th for the big sonogram!
 
My ovaries are measuring about 5 cm now, so about half as big as they were last time.  Dr. Putman is extremely happy with this improvement and says I'm clear to exercise and move about as long as I'm feeling good.  I've gained about 4lbs, and Dr. Putman was ok with that.  I've been getting my appetite back for sure.  There is no hiding my belly at this point, it's definitely there.  Guess I need to work on taking some belly pics.

No comments:

Background

Blog Archive

Followers