![]() |
| Photos with Mommy's phone |
Alex came to work with me for about an hour this morning before we headed to the Dr's office to get his ear checked out. He hit the jackpot in the little amount of time we were here. We had donuts delivered to our office today, so it started of with 2 Mel-o-Cream donuts. Then he made his way to the Senate floor to get a few pictures taken, compliments of our good friend Brandy. Today was also the Policeman Memorial Ceremony, and we happened to run into a few Sangamon County Sheriff's officers. Alex was super excited to get his picture taken with them. Alex even got to shake hands with Senate President John Cullerton and Senator John Sullivan. As you can tell from the pictures, he looks like a natural sitting in the President's chair in the well of the Senate Floor. This little man could get some legislation passed in now time. Now work on saving Mommy and Daddy's pension!!! Quite a busy morning for this little man.
We headed to the Dr's office. Alex did great until it was time to look in his ears. It bled again last night and when we put drops in more blood just keeps coming out. Dr. Veronica says that there is skin trying to form scar tissue around his tube and it's causing irritation, which in turn causes his ear to bleed. We have to continue putting drops in his ears, and follow up with the ENT.
After the Dr's visit Alex and I decided to make a stop at Steak N Shake for lunch. After we got our food he ate a few fries and that was it. I knew he wasn't feeling 100% and felt terrible having to take him back to daycare. When we got back it was nap time, so I sat by him on his cot and read him a story. Then it was back to work for a broken hearted Momma.
After getting back to work, I started having an upset stomach. One thing lead to the other, and I ended up heading home after getting sick. I went right to bed and that's were I stayed all night long and pretty much all day Friday. Luckily, it was some little bug that no one else in the family caught.

No comments:
Post a Comment