Sunday, May 26, 2013

Hill Prairie Winery





Today Mommy and Daddy had a date day.  We headed out to buy birthday presents for the little ones in our life first.  Then we headed over to Oakford, IL to a little winery with our friends the Compardo's.  I'm not much of a wine drinker, but I found some I liked.  I may have had a little too much fun!  Thank God Daddy behaved!!

Grandma and Papa came over to watch the kids.  They went to the Huddle House for lunch, shopping at Toys R Us (yes Alex wanted everything in the store), and went to a graduation party for Shaye Kershaw.  Alex was excited to get to hang out with his buddy, Aarik, from school.  A fun filled day for everyone!!!

Adam's second cousins:  the Kent's and the Kershaw's
Amelia, Grandma, Shaye, Papa, & Great Uncle Marvin
Alex & Aarik

No comments:

Background

Blog Archive

Followers