Friday, May 10, 2013

Mother's Day Gift







Today when I got home, Adam and the kids had wrapped my Mother's Day gift and Alex had brought home my gift he had made at daycare.  He immediately asked me if I wanted to open my new purse!  I really didn't have anything to do with the opening of it, as both kids tore right in.  In my head I couldn't see Adam shopping for a purse for me even though he did know I wanted a new one.  My dream bag is a big Michael Kors bag.  It has MKs all of it, which just happen to be my initials.  They are pretty pricey, but Adam got a heck of deal and got me just want I wanted!!!  I really couldn't believe it.

The kids played for quite some time with the wrapping paper and fought over who got to carry the new purse.  I finally jumped in and said it was MINE and quickly took it away!  Alex made me a beautiful pink and purple bracelet.  As I went to put it on it broke and beads were everywhere.  He handled the situation very well.  The kids then enjoyed picking up all the beads.  We said we will make the bracelet again.  Both kids also made hand print flowers for me with a little poem.  I'm a sucker for any art project that has their little hands on it.

I'm feeling pretty lucky and super loved by my little family.  I love them to the moon and back, or the sun and back if it's during daylight hours.

No comments:

Background

Blog Archive

Followers