Saturday, May 4, 2013

An Old Friend's Wedding



Trista, Adam (Scof), and Molly
Scof was one of my best guy friends during high school

The Kershaw's and the Manar's
(that may be Senator to you, but not to me!!)
My Best Friend, Trista


Brian and Molly
Adam &  Katie
(They enjoyed talking English teacher stuff together.)
Bubs and Molly, with Micah photo bombing us!

Today we headed to Roodhouse, so that the kids could stay with Nana and Papa while we went to a wedding.  My high school friend, Eddie Gansz, got married.  I saw many people that I hadn't seen in ages.  It was like going to a high school class reunion and seeing basically just the people that you wanted to see!  I was so excited to get to hang out with Trista and Andy and it's been entirely too long.

 I was feeling much better than I had the last few days, and may have over indulged just a bit on drinks.  I felt terrible the next day and quite frankly the day after that.  I'm never doing that again!!!

Congratulations Eddie and Anna!

No comments:

Background

Blog Archive

Followers